Very lightweight and rugged, the AX 503 power supply (2x 30 V / 2.5 A + 3,3 V / 5 A) offers electronic current limitation in the event of short-circuits and temperature control in the event of overloads and overheating.
The outputs have dual insulation in relation to the mains by means of double-well safety terminals, even for the earth connection.
- Linear technology for stability and low noise,
- Protection against short-circuits and overheating,
- Double-insulated outputs,
- High-efficiency unventilated toroidal transformer,
- Series or parallel coupling allowing generation of up to 60 V / 2.5 A or 30 V / 5 A
- slaving of the 2 x 30 V outputs in "tracking" mode to adjust them simultaneously (master/slave)
- 3,3 VDC / 5 A fixed third output to power logic circuits (TTL/CMOS)