Designed for Metrix and Chauvin-Arnoux digital oscilloscopes, SX-METRO can be used to:
- acquire, record and process the curves from the oscilloscope;
- import screenshots;
- save or restore configurations ;
- view the curves in real time;
- communicate with the oscilloscope via an RS232 serial link, USB or TCP/IP network;
- transfer the data into Excel or into a text file;
- perform mathematical processing such as FFT of the signal viewed (windowing, enlargement of the result, Y scale of the FFT in Volt or dB, measurements by markers).
- OX5022, OX5042, CA 922, CA 942
- MTX162, MTX1052, MTX1054,
- MTX3252, MTX3352,
- OX7042, OX7062, OX7102, OX7104, OX7202, OX7204,
- OX6062, OX6152, OX6202,
- OX2000, OX5100,
- OX8100, OX8050, OX8040, OX8062, OX8042,
- OX8620, OX8627, OX8020, OX8027, OX8032, OX8022.
- OX9062, OX9102, OX9104, OX9302 BUS et OX9304 (with firmware version v1.10 or higher)
Version in 5 languages: English, German, Spanish, French and Italian.
To download the software SX Metro v6.3, you need to download the .Zip file, extract all the files and then run the Setup.exe file.