Embedded software update procedure
- Download the .bin file from our web site, then press and hold the MEM key and switch the instrument on by pressing the ON/OFF key. The instrument displays BOOT.
- Release the keys and the instrument displays COPY, indicating that it is ready to receive the new software.
- Connect the instrument to your PC using the USB cord provided.
- Copy the .bin file to the instrument as if were a USB key.
- When the copying is done, press the MEM key and the instrument displays LOAD, indicating that the software is being installed.
- When installation is done, the instrument displays PASS or FAIL according to whether or not the operation succeeded. If installation fails, download the software again and repeat the procedure.
- Then the instrument restarts normally.
CAUTION : After the firmware update, you will have to update the Bluetooth module.