- The E94 clamp is a current clamp using a Hall-effect cell to measure alternating or direct currents without any action on the installation (no need to cut off the current to be measured).
This clamp's mains strengths include:
- Compact design and ergonomic shape for use in spaces where access is difficult.
- Measurement sensitivity.
- Simple, safe use.
The E94 clamp can be used to measure currents from 100 mA to 100 A peak with 2 ranges: 10 A and 100 A. The bandwidth extends from DC to 100 kHz (3 dB).
It is equipped with:
a "Zero DC" pushbutton function for which the parameters are saved,
. range overshoot indication,
. DC Zero confirmation status
Its specific feature: the lead for the output signal is equipped with a moulded 4-pin connector compatible with the latest-generation Qualistar Class A models from Chauvin Arnoux. The clamp is then powered by the instrument. The specific connector allows automatic recognition of the clamp by the instrument.
E94 AC/DC clamp
- Current range from 100 mA to100 A
- 2 calibres: 10 A and 100 A
- Bandwidth from DC to 100 kHz
- Clamping diameter: 11.8 mm
- IEC 61010 CAT III – 600 V / Cat IV - 300 V
- Dimensions: 231 x 36 x 67 mm
- Weight: 270 g
- Cable length 3 m
- 2-year warranty
The E94 is delivered with a User's Manual