Complete and lightweight, the MX 535 multifunction installation tester offers all the essential functions for checking the safety of electrical installations according to the applicable standards: NF C 15-100, FDC 16-600, EN 61557, etc.
Particularly aimed at self-employed electricians, contractors, installers, certification organizations and maintenance teams, it offers a good price/performance trade-off. The MX 535 can be used to run automatic test sequences and store the results. Earth measurement is performed by the stake method with loop measurement.
The MX 535 has been designed to offer exceptionally simple use: - Compact and lightweight, - Direct access to all the measurements and functions on the front panel, - Explicit markings on the terminal strip to prevent any risk of connection errors, - Backlit LCD screen for easy reading, - Visual indication of the test result: OK/NOK
The MX 535 includes several solutions for hands-free working: a magnetized casing, a neck strap, built-in stand.
Dedicated accessories for greater simplicity:
- A continuity rod can be used to access measurement points which are difficult to reach, such as lighting.
- A three-pole cable has also been developed for direct measurements on 2P+E sockets.
- A remote-control probe (option) can be used to start and store the results of all remote tests.
- 20-hour battery life with batteries rechargeable via a USB charger
Main technical specifications:
- Voltage measurement: 550 VAC / 800 VDC
- Frequency measurement: 30 Hz to 999.9 Hz,
- Continuity at 200 mA, - Resistance from 1 to 99.99 kΩ
- Insulation: 250V, 500V and 1 kV test voltage, measurement up to 999 MΩ
- 3P earth (stakes): up to 2,000 Ω
- Zs (Z L-PE) loop without tripping: 1 to 2,000 Ω, calculation of Ik
- Zs (Z L-PE) high-current loop with tripping, calculation of Ik
- Type AC & A RCDs: 30mA, 100mA, 300 mA, 500 mA, 650 mA
- RCD in pulse mode: tripping time
- RCD in ramp mode (30 mA): tripping current
- Automatic RCD test sequence: No trip -Pulse-Ramp
- Automatic test sequence: Loop-RCD-MΩ
- Phase rotation: 45 to 550V; 45 to 65 Hz
- Data storage: 30 sites with 99 tests each using the MEM key or the optional remote-control probe
- Current and leakage current (with clamp): 2 A / 200 A ranges
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010, 300 V CAT III