The MX 675 combines the basic functions of an AC/DC multimeter and Hall-effect current clamp for measuring AC and DC currents up to 1,000 A.
Its 2 TRMS measurement channels enable it to display 2 values simultaneously on its large 10,000-count backlit display and the measurements are accurate whatever the waveform and type of the signal.
- 10,000-count backlit display
- Clamping diameter: 40 mm
- DC current: 0.05 A to 1,400 A
- AC current: 0.05 A to 1,000 A
- DC voltage: 0.2 A to 1,400 V
- AC voltage: 0.5 V to 1,000 V
- Resistance: 0.2 Ω to 10 kΩ
- Frequency: up to 10 kHz (A and V)
- Temperature: -40.0°C to 1,200 °C (K thermocouple)
- Diode test and audible continuity test
- HOLD, MIN, MAX, Peak and ΔZero functions
- 600 V CAT IV