ELECTRIC SOCKET TESTER EARTH & 30 mA RCD TESTS
With its compact format, the MX 531 can be used one-handed and its wrist strap makes it easy to transport.
Itsrotary head makes it easy to use wherever the 2P+E socket is located and the backlit display ensures that it is easy to read. The measurement result remains displayed for 10 s.
The backlighting has a second function as it changes colour:
‐ blue when the MX 531 is connected to the socket
‐ red if the measurement does not comply,
‐ grey if all the results comply and the MX 531 is disconnected
The MX 531 is an electrical socket tester which can be plugged into all socket configurations:
- it checks that an electrical socket in a TT system is operating correctly
- it measures the voltage and displays the conductor connections on a single-phase 2P +E socket
- it automatically measures the earth resistance RE
- it performs a trip test on the 30 mA RCD
In addition, depending on the results, pictograms are displayed to provide further confirmation concerning their conformity. This stand-alone instrument without batteries is recharged directly on the mains. Self-employed electricians and installers, maintenance technicians: the MX 531 is designed to simplify your job every day.
It is delivered with a wrist strap and a carrying bag.
- RE measurement: 3 to 1,999 Ω
- Autoranging: 3 to 199.9 Ω and 180 Ω to 1999 Ω
- Resolution: 0.1 / 1 Ω
- RE earth fault error: red screen displayed
- Protection / admissible overload 300 V CAT III
- Voltage: 100 to 400 V
- Line‐neutral voltage 100 to 420 V‐50/60Hz –L/N inversion indication – if 253 V: fault
- Resolution: 1V
- Accuracy ±(2%+1D)
- Line-earth voltage: 195 V to 253 V ‐ 50/60 Hz
- Position indication: Line-neutral and earth
- 30mAAC RCD: test if RE correct
- Rated value: 30 mA and time
TESTER FOR INSTALLATIONS WITH TT NEUTRAL EARTHING SYSTEM and LIVE 2P+E SOCKET