The MX 406B is an insulation and continuity tester for testing
Measurements are triggered by simply pressing
the remote control probe.
An essential tool for electricians,
installers, inspection bodies and maintenance departments, it has been
designed to withstand all the constraints of work in the field.
- Insulation: up to 20 MΩ at 50 V DC and up to 200 MΩ at 250 and 500 V DC
- Continuity: 0 to 10 Ω (audible beep and full protection without a fuse)
- TRMS voltage: 0 to 440 V AC/DC
- Autorange function
- Insulation measurements trigged simply by pressing on the control probe
- Galvanometer display (fast, easy reading on a colour-graded dial)
- Power supply: 3 x 1.5 V batteries (battery life - 1,000 x 5 sec measurements)
- Compliant with IEC 61557
- Electrical safety: IEC 601010 300V CAT III
- Dimensions: 155 x 98 x 40 mm ; weight: 410 g