ASYC IV MTX 3291 - The reference for multimeters
These portable multimeters with digital display allowing direct measurement of the main electrical quantities benefit from an innovative design making them compact, rugged, leakproof and comfortable to grip.
• Easy-to-read 70x52 mm LCD screen
• Contextual reminder of connection on the screen
• Current autoranging, single terminal up to 10 A
• Secondary measurements in addition to the main measurement to facilitate analysis
• Surveillance of the MIN/MAX and AVG data with relative time/date-stamping and of voltage and current peaks
• SX-DMM software for real-time processing of the data on a PC
And much more...
• IP67 protection against water projection and dust, ideal for outdoor conditions
• Powered by 4 standard AA batteries or 4 Ni-MH batteries rechargeable with an HX0051B external module (option)
• Operation for up to 400 hrs on batteries