The compact MTX 162UE is equipped with 2 non-isolated input channels (300 V CAT II) and a bandwidth of 60 MHz. This oscilloscope with a remote screen offers full performance features with the PC or Windows 8 software SCOPEin@BOX_LE.
It includes a 2-channel real-time FFT analyser and a recorder.
When coupled to the MTX1032-B unit, it offers 600 V CAT III differential inputs.
· This oscilloscope with a double time base can be used to display two 2,500-point windows simultaneously.
· Because it is digital oscilloscope with analogue persistence, it offers two display modes: normal or remanent (analogue-type trace).
· The MTX 162UE has a memory depth of 50,000 points and a wide sensitivity range from 5 mV/div to 100 V/div.
· Simple and effective, it includes selectable vertical and horizontal Autorange functions, 19 simultaneous automatic measurements and manual cursors.
· The sampling rate is 20 GS/s in repetitive mode and 50 MS/s in one-shot mode.
· For communication, it has a USB port with automatic detection of the instruments connected to the PC and an ETHERNET port with instruments available on the Scope Admin network.
· The MTX 162UEW model also offers integrated WiFi communication on the oscilloscope.
· This screenless oscilloscope is manufactured in France and comes with a 3-year warranty.