Accurate, stable and pure 50 MHz arbitrary signal generator with low distortion, sampling at 125 MS/s and 14-bit resolution,
• Large 320x240 mm high-contrast TFT colour LCD screen
• Frequency range from 0.001 mHz to 50 MHz
• DDS technology on 2 outputs (coupling or duplication)
• Generation of all signal types: sine, square, triangle, pulse, white noise, arbitrary signals (48 preset waveforms)
• Integrated modulation functions: AM & FM, FSK & ASK, PM & PWM
• SWEEP and BURST functions: internal or external, linear or logarithmic
• 100 mHz to 200 MHz external frequencymeter
• User interface and integrated help in English
• Programmable via USB link with SX GENE software and storage on USB key on front panel
SX-GENE v2.0 can control a GX1050 arbitrary generator, save and restore configurations and generate arbitrary signals.
It can be used to :
• Transfer data in .arb files,
• Recover a signal from a METRIX oscilloscope trace file (.trc file)
• Recover a generator configuration (.cfg).
• Recover an arbitrary signal stored in one of the 10 free storage locations in the generator.