To deal with the highest level of low-voltage electrical installations, the F400 Series has a high protection rating and is ideal for maintenance, testing, monitoring and diagnostics on medium-power installations.
Equipped with a fast 12-bit TRMS digital acquisition system, F406 clamps offer particularly accurate measurements whatever the signal's waveform.
• Clamping diameter: 48 mm
• Current: 1,000 A AC / 1,500 ADC
• Voltage up to 1,200 VAC / 1,700 VDC
• Resistance and audible continuity
• Power values (W, var, VA, PF) and Harmonic Distortion (THDf, THDr)
• "2-wire" phase rotation
• RELative (ΔX) and Differential measurements (ΔX/X)
• Diod test
• Automatic AC/DC detection
• TrueInrush current measurement
• Hold, Min, MAX, Peak+ / Peak-
• CAT IV 1,000 V / CAT III 1,500 V
• IP54 protection rating