- Fillable combination electrode for pH measurement.
Reference electrode + measurement electrode in the same housing
- Electrode with antimony bar, designed to withstand hydrofluoric acid, allowing measurements in the presence of fluoride ions.
- Widely used in laboratories and in the field for specific applications
- Liquid electrolyte: KCl 1 mol/L
Advantages of a liquid electrolyte:
-> Possibility of topping up or emptying the electrolyte in the event of contamination -> extension of the electrode's life span.
Advantages of KCl 1 mol/L:
-> Less crystallization if the liquid evaporates on the membrane
-> Reduced risk of clogging the junction
=> Extension of the electrode's life span
- The BRSb1 electrode is available in 2 versions according to the connection technology for adaptation to your instruments.
For further technical details, please read the sales brochure on the electrodes and/or contact us.