- Fillable combination electrode for redox potential measurement
Reference electrode + measurement electrode in the same housing
- Protected body made of PVC <-> limits electrode breakage
- For use in the laboratory and/or in the field
- Liquid electrolyte: KCl 1 mol/L
Advantage of a liquid electrolyte:
-> Possibility of topping up or emptying the electrolyte in the event of contamination -> extension of the electrode's life span
Advantages of KCl 1 mol/L:
-> Less crystallization if the liquid evaporates on the membrane because the KCl concentration is quite low
-> Reduced risk of clogging the junction
=> Extension of the electrode's life span
A redox potential probe comprises a reference electrode (here a silver chloride (Ag/AgCl) system) and a platinum rod as the measurement electrode.
- Versions with various connection technologies are available for adaptation to all your instruments.
For further technical details, please read the sales brochure on the electrodes and/or contact us.