- Combination electrode for pH measurement
(Reference electrode + measurement electrode in the same housing)
- With built-in temperature sensor (Pt100)
Possibility of measuring the pH value and correlating it with the temperature
- For measurements in the lab or in the field
- Electrode protected in a PVC housing (more rugged)
- Measurement in universal pH range from 0 to 12
- Liquid electrolyte: KCl 1 mol/L
Advantages of a liquid electrolyte:
-> Possibility of topping up or emptying the electrolyte in the event of contamination -> extension of the electrode's life span.
Advantages of KCl 1 mol/L:
-> Less crystallization if the liquid evaporates on the membrane
-> Reduced risk of clogging the junction
=> Extension of the electrode's life span
- Spherical termination of the electrode for a broad contact area
The glass membrane of a pH electrode may have various shapes and properties depending on the application for which the electrode is intended. The selection criteria are: the consistency of the sample, its volume, its temperature, its ion concentration and the required measurement range.
- "Standard" liquid junction = ceramic junction
This porous junction allows the electrode's electrolyte to "sweat" but prevents it from draining away freely.
For further technical details, please read the sales brochure on the electrodes and/or contact us.