- Fillable combination electrode for pH measurement
(Reference electrode + measurement electrode in the same housing)
- Metal blade fitting for penetrating in solid or semi-solid samples.
This blade also protects the glass electrode and helps industrial companies in the agri-food sector to perform pH measurements in their samples.
- For applications in the lab and in the field
- Universal pH range from 0 to 12
- Liquid electrolyte: KCl 1 mol/L
Advantages of a liquid electrolyte:
-> Possibility of topping up or emptying the electrolyte in the event of contamination -> extension of the electrode's life span.
Advantages of KCl 1 mol/L:
-> Less crystallization if the liquid evaporates on the membrane
-> Reduced risk of clogging the junction
=> Extension of the electrode's life span
For further technical details, please read the sales brochure on the electrodes and/or contact us.