- Fillable combination electrode for pH measurement
(Reference electrode + measurement electrode in the same housing)
- Pointed => facilitates measurements in the agri-food sector.
- Widely used in laboratories and in the field
electrode can be supplied in two versions, according to the type of glass
blown: either glass A or glass H. The difference between these
two types of glass lies in the properties of the glass. Glass A allows measurements in highly
alkaline environments and its measurement range extends from 0 to 14, whereas glass H is a universal
glass allowing accurate measurements up to pH
The glass is the element sensitive to oxonium ions (H3O+(aq)) when the electrode is immersed in an aqueous solution, because the potentials are different on either side of the glass membrane due to the different ion exchanges between the membrane and the solution.
- Liquid electrolyte: KCl 1 mol/L
Advantages of a liquid electrolyte:
-> Possibility of topping up or emptying the electrolyte in the event of contamination -> extension of the electrode's life span.
Advantages of KCl 1 mol/L:
-> Less crystallization if the liquid evaporates on the membrane
-> Reduced risk of clogging the junction
=> Extension of the electrode's life span
- Spherical termination of the electrode for a relatively large contact area.
- Various types of connections available to adapt the electrodes to your instruments
For further technical details, please read the sales brochure on the electrodes and/or contact us.