- Fillable combination electrode for pH measurement
Reference electrode + measurement electrode in the same housing
- Contact electrode for surface measurements
This electrode is designed to measure the pH of skin, parchment-type paper, canvas, etc.
- For applications in the lab or in the field
- Filled with a liquid electrolyte: KCl 1 mol/L
Advantages of a liquid electrolyte:
-> Possibility of topping up or emptying the electrolyte in the event of contamination -> extension of the electrode's life span.
Advantages of KCl 1 mol/L:
-> Less crystallization if the liquid evaporates on the membrane because the KCl concentration is quite low
-> Reduced risk of clogging the junction
=> Extension of the electrode's life span
- Composition of the electrode: 2 glass tubes so that the reference electrode and the measurement electrode press on the same place. This configuration can be used for accurate, representative measurements of the sample.
- Available in 2 versions linked to the connection technology for adaptation to your instruments.
For further technical details, please read the sales brochure on the electrodes and/or contact us.