- Measurement electrode, also known as the metal electrode
- Protected by a PVC housing <-> more rugged.
To perform redox potential measurements, you have to use this electrode with a reference electrode (recommended references: BR43, XR43, BR44; see the Laboratory Reference Electrodes).
The measurement electrode is the electrode sensitive to variations. When used with a reference electrode, it allows you to measure the oxidizing or reducing capacity of a specimen.
- Glass rod whose lower extremity is equipped with a metal fitting, in this case a silver rod
- Silver electrode recommended for titrations and argentometric assays
Separate measurement electrodes are recommended for applications in which the life span of the measurement electrode is significantly shorter than that of the reference electrode.
- Several versions with different connection technologies are available for adaptation to your instruments.
For further technical details, please read the sales brochure on the electrodes and/or contact us.