The DOX3304 is a comprehensive digital oscilloscope
equipped with a 25 MHz arbitrary function generator
. It offers advanced digital technology to meet the needs of customers in a wide range of fields:
- designers and production and troubleshooting specialists in electronics, telecommunications, IT and peripherals
- automotive and industrial electronics
- automated systems
This oscilloscope, based on the SPO technology, offers powerful functions:
- digital triggers,
- serial bus decoding,
- an MSO logic input with a built-in 8-channel logic analysis probe
- complete mathematical functions on each channel
- history of the events.
The capacity for recording faults and events is optimized by waveform capture (up to 110,000 per second.
The 8" colour screen offers 256 colour levels to adjust the brightness of the waveforms. Variation of the brightness, which is adjustable, makes it easier to view curves with colour shading.
The memory depth of up to 28 Mpts (1 channel) at a rate of 2 GS/s allows users to capture fast transient signals, with optimization of the memory by segmentation.
There are also classic triggers and complex triggers for the electronics sector:
• “Pattern triggers” on logic signals (and, or, nand, nor)
•“Runt triggers” on pulse conditions
• “Interval triggers” on status conditions (rise, fall or dropout for signal analysis, BURST on "Windows" central window sizing with absolute or relative delta)
A powerful statistics mode can be used to search for events in a recording or analyse the signal's stability by means of standard deviation measurements.
Via USB or ETHERNET, the EASYSCOPE software for PC allows users to:
- enter and incorporate information on the signals in the reports drawn up on site or in archived files, without any programming.
- interface with a PC for programming of the DOX
- recover screenshots and TRACE files
- perform tests remotely.Via USB, the EASYWAVE PC software can be used to:
- Import the curves from the oscilloscope
- Modify the signal: by drawing, mathematical function, etc.
- Send data to the 'send scope' memory location available on the generator: 4 ARB locations available.
- Read an arbitrary signal stored in the memory
- bandwidth: 300 MHz, 4 channels, 1 MΩ or 50 Ω
- vertical sensitivity: 12 ranges from 2 mV to 10 V/div – Accuracy ± 3% – 8-bit resolution
- 32 automatic measurements and cursor measurements
- FFT calculation on all 4 channels on 1,024 points simultaneously with the waveform
- Horizontal deflection: 1ns/div to 50s/div in oscilloscope modeDOX-MSO3LA
8-channel logic analyser measurement probe with needle and Digital software option.
The DOX3xxx oscilloscope includes the 8 integrated digital channels +1 clock + 1 chassis-earth, with programming of channels D0 to D8 (.hexa or .binary); TTL/CMOS/LVCMOS 3.3 and 2.5/CUSTOM signals; the waveform and the digital channels can be viewed simultaneously.