The D Series is a range of transformer clamps for accurate measurement of alternating currents up to 3,000 A.
The rectangular jaw shape, the quality of the magnetic circuits and the evenly-distributed winding makes it ideal for accurate measurements on large cables or busbars.
This multi-calibre clamp has 3 sensitivities for better measurement resolution and accuracy.
Main features of the D34N model:
- Rated current: 2,400 A AC
- Output signal: alternating current
- Transformation ratio: 500/5, 1,000/5,1,500/5
- Output via isolated Ø 4 mm female sockets
- Output protected against voltage surges