The D Series is a range of transformer clamps for accurate measurement of alternating currents up to 3,000 A.
The rectangular jaw shape, the quality of the magnetic circuits and the
evenly-distributed winding makes it ideal for accurate measurements on
large cables or busbars.
This multi-calibre clamp has 3 sensitivities for better measurement resolution and accuracy.
Main features of the D32N model:
- Rated current: 2,400 A AC
- Output signal: alternating current
- Transformation ratio: 1,000/1, 2,000/1,
- Output via isolated Ø 4 mm female sockets
- Output protected against voltage surges