The CX 1652 multifunction calibrator is ideal for calibrating and adjusting all types of measuring instruments. Thanks to the multiple signals which it can generate, it meets the needs of measuring instrumentation manufacturers, laboratories, after-sales departments, metrology departments, R&D teams, etc.
Its large LCD screen displays the menus, parameters and other useful information: uncertainties, etc. The keys on the front panel give direct access to the main functions.
The CX 1652 includes a built-in multimeter for testing and calibrating transmitters, controllers and testers without additional equipment.
Its programmable tester function can be used to execute up to 10 test steps automatically! In addition to the standard electrical parameters, it also generates the parameters for specific temperature and energy applications:
• AC/DC voltage, current and power generation
• Generation of periodic non-harmonic signals with crest factor
• Generation of square signals with programmable amplitude & frequency
• Simulation of resistors and capacitors
• Simulation of RTD resistive sensors and thermocouples (R, S, B, J, K, T, E and N)
AC / DC voltage up to 1,000 V
AC / DC current from 1 μA to 30 A
Capacitance up to 100 μF
Resistance up to 1,000 MΩ
DC/AC electric power and energy: 0.0004 to 2.4 kVA