The C.A 6133 multifunction tester can be used to perform all the measurements and tests needed by certification organizations and maintenance teams to qualify an electrical installation.
The complete, lightweight C.A 6133 is simple to use. On the front panel, each key corresponds to a function. It is designed for simplified use in all conditions:
- Stand for positioning on a bench or table
- Magnetized casing for magnetic mounting
- 4-point strap for effortless hands-free use
- Backlit screen for easy reading, even when the lighting is insufficient
- Terminal strip with explicit markings (L, N, PE, H, S, E , +, com connections) to prevent connection errors
- Remote-control probe for starting tests remotely
- A three-pole cable for direct measurements on 2P + E sockets Measurements
The C.A 6133 is equipped with the cable compensation function to ensure reliable measurements. This tester can be used for voltage, continuity, resistance, insulation and loop measurements, and the current can be measured with an external clamp. The C.A 6133 also checks the phase rotation. It is possible to test type A & AC RCDs in ramp or pulse mode.
For greater efficiency, the C.A 6133 provides an immediate visual indication of the test result (OK/NOK). To save time, the C.A 6133 can be used to run automatic test sequences and store the results. For example, it is possible to store a sequence such as "AUTO LOOP - RCD - MΩ".
This speeds up your work in the field because you can prepare a test campaign comprising up to 6 to 8 successive tests!
The "IT Report" Android application dedicates to electrical installation testing enables users to download the test results via Bluetooth and to generate and view the measurement report.
Main technical specifications:
- Voltage measurement: 550 VAC / 800 VDC
- Continuity at 200 mA,
- Resistance from 1 to 99.99 kΩ
- Insulation: 250V, 500V or 1,000 V test voltage - Zs (Z L-PE) loop without tripping: 1 to 2,000 Ω, calculation of Ik
- Zs (Z L-PE) high-current loop with tripping and Zi (Z L-N or Z L-L), from 0.1 to 400 Ω, calculation of Ik
- Type AC & A RCDs: 30mA, 100mA, 300 mA, 500 mA, 650 mA
- RCD in pulse mode: tripping time
- RCD in ramp mode (30 mA): tripping current
- Phase rotation: 45 to 550V; 45 to 65 Hz
- Frequency measurement: 30 Hz to 999.9 Hz
- Insulation: additional 1,000 V test voltage
- 3P earth (stakes): up to 2,000 Ω
- Automatic RCD test sequence: no trip-pulse-ramp
- Automatic test sequence: Loop-RCD-MΩ
- Data storage: 30 sites with 99 tests each by pressing the MEM key or using the optional remote-control probe
- Power supply by rechargeable batteries with built-in charger
- Recharging possible via the mains, USB socket or vehicle cigarette lighter socket
- Bluetooth communication
- Automatic recognition of the optional MN73A external clamp