The CA 6011 continuity tester has been specially designed for periodic testing of the protective earth conductors of electrical equipment, appliances and installations, linked in particular to the standards and regulations: IEC/EN 60364, NF C 15-100, VDE 100, etc.
These systematic, repetitive tests represent more than 80% of testing operations. Particular care must therefore be taken to prevent them from becoming tiresome.
Due to its ergonomics and functions, the CA 6011 continuity tester with built-in reeling box fulfils this requirement by making it comfortable to use for the operator while ensuring peace of mind for our customers:
- Large backlit display (the largest on the market)
- Clear, intuitive indications: blue/red screen, simple symbols, audible alarm
- Brand new function: a vibrator! which respects your customers' peace and quiet while resting your neck
- Measuring unit which can be attached to the reeling box or detached as you choose!
- 4 buttons on the front panel to access all the functions directly
- Long battery life: up to 30,000 measurements!
- Weight ideally distributed across the body thanks to the shoulder strap and belt
- Measurement compliant with the IEC 61557-4 standard!:
- Continuity measurement: 0.00 Ω to 20.00 Ω
- Automatic polarity reversal
- Measurement current: 200 mA
- Compensation of the resistance of the measuring leads
- Resistance measurement: up to 200.0 Ω
- Programmable conformity threshold <1Ω or <2Ω
- Reeling box with 30 m cable
- Elastic strap for use attached to your wrist
Delivered complete with reeling box and accessories