Designed to detect abnormally high temperatures such as fevers, the camera can be used to measure human body temperature with an accuracy of ± 0.5 °C. With a temperature range from +30 °C to +45 °C, it is an essential tool for identifying anyone with an excessively high temperature in order to combat epidemics.
Thanks to its tripod insert supplied as standard beneath the camera, it is very easy to install long-term in a fixed position, such as a factory entrance, for example. In addition, by maintaining a distance of 1.5 metres between the operator and the person tested, there is no risk of contamination.
Skin and body temperature measurement is instantaneous, allowing people to pass through quickly and smoothly, without wasting time. An audible and visual alarm immediately informs the operator that a person is potentially sick via a Bluetooth earpiece supplied with the camera.
The operator can choose to detect high temperatures either on the basis of a fixed threshold which he/she defiens beforehand, or on the basis of an average (calculated automatically by the camera) of the previous 6 healthy people tested.
The camera’s design ensures a comfortable grip. An XXL screen with automatic brightness adjustment and its field of view (38°x28°) equipped with a focus-free function so that the image remains sharp whatever the distance are just a two examples of features which make the operator’s job easier.
- Detector: 160 x 120, UFPA microbolometer, 8 ~14 μm
- NETD: 60 mK @ 30 °C (0.06 °C @ 30 °C)
- Measurement fluctuation < 0.02 °C (in adaptive alarm)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 °C
- Temperature range: +30 °C to +45 °C
- 2 alarm modes:
- Adaptive alarm based on a temperature difference in relation to the average of the temperatures measured (up to 6 people)
- Alarm on overshoot of a temperature threshold set by the operator
- Measurement tools: 1 manual cursor + 1 cursor for automatic hot spot detection + Isotherm
- Data storage: on removable 2 GB micro-SD card (approximately 4,000 images) with possibility of extension up to 32 GB
- Weight / dimensions: 700 g with rechargeable batteries/ H225xW125xL83 mm